Face warts can appear at any age. Their formation is difficult to predict but you can perform some measures for their prevention. Common warts can vary in many ways: from the cause of the formation to the parameters, so the treatment should be selected individually. In most cases, the resulting warts are benign tumors and do not cause danger to human health. But sometimes a wart can turn into a malignant melanoma! To prevent this, you should immediately contact an experienced specialist immediately after detecting a suspicious formation on the face.
However, it is not the most pleasant feeling when such an object appears on the face. Not many people know how to remove the warts on the face and feel depressed thinking that the warts will remain on their face forever. Don’t worry! Learn about the peculiarities of warts on each part of the face and the most effective ways for their removal.
- What Wart Types Are Found on Face
- What Are the Causes of Facial Warts
- Wart on Nose: Possible Risks and Consequences
- Warts in Mouth: Why Are They Dangerous
- Why Does the Wart on Lip Require Special Care
- How to Get Rid of Warts on Tongue
- Are Warts on Neck Safe
- Can a Wart on Eyelid Prevent from the Good Eyesight
- How to Remove Warts on Face Using Natural Remedies
- The Ways of Facial Wart Removal in a Clinic
- How to Prevent the Appearance of Facial Warts
It is a must to identify which type of a wart you have to treat it effectively. Check the types of warts and their features to find out which one you have found on your face.
- Flat warts. Flat warts on face are found in young people more often than in other age groups of patients. They are precisely contoured and have a minimal elevation above the skin, forming 2 mm protrusions. They can be of various colors.
- Common warts. This species is found in people of different ages. The wart is formed as a nodular neoplasm of irregular shape and may be over 2 mm in diameter. The color of the wart is usually yellow with small patches. It has rough surface.
- They usually form on the eyelids or lips. Most often, these growths are rare, groups are much less common. They are up to 1 cm in length.
- Senile warts. They occur in old age and are seals on the surface of the face. Having a light color at the beginning, over time they turn into dark colors.
- This is a special type of wart, which is a thin elongated neoplasm, usually appearing after 35, when the normal course of metabolic processes is disturbed. Such warts appear at an earlier age and are the result of metabolic disorders.
Treatment of warts requires the prior diagnosis. Therefore, getting rid of the wart is not as easy as it might seem at first glance. A facial wart can occur for a number of reasons, among which are the following:
- excessive sweating;
- stressful situations;
- the development of acrocyanosis;
- vegetative neurosis;
- nervous breakdown;
- oily skin;
- development of age changes.
The treatment is formed in such a way as to not only eliminate the wart but also completely minimize the risk of developing the disease. Warty lesions in general are a sign of infection of the body by special parasites. Papilloma virus can enter the body through scratches and other damage to the skin, penetrating inside. They actively reproduce but do not manifest themselves immediately. The incubation period can take many months, making it difficult to determine the method and time of infection. Viruses are waiting for the moment when the body is weakened. Then their actions are expressed in the formation of warts on different parts of the face.
Nose warts are a fairly common disease in dermatology. First, a small, almost imperceptible outgrowth appears, which then quickly increases. The wart under the nose or on it usually has a benign course. However, growths on the face are often injured when shaving or cosmetic procedures, can cling to clothes or jewelry during dressing.
Trauma can cause bleeding, often purulent infection gets into the wound, which complicates the treatment. The wart can break away from the mechanical action, but several tumors often appear in its place, as the papillomavirus provokes an even greater division of the epidermal cells. If a wart appears on the nose, you should consult a dermatologist, who knows how to remove the stain. At the reception, the doctor will conduct a visual examination of the neoplasm using magnifying devices (dermatoscope).
It is possible that some laboratory tests will be scheduled. It may be sufficient to use a topical medication, – an ointment for warts. After applying them, the destruction of wart is observed. During the use of such medicines, care must be taken not to damage the healthy skin around the wart.
The patient needs to cure chronic diseases that are diagnosed in him. It is necessary to carry out a complete reorganization of the oral cavity, getting
rid of tartar, caries, periodontal disease and other diseases that may cause secondary infection. To strengthen the body’s defenses and increase immunity, the doctor may prescribe immunomodulators: Anaferon, Arbidol, Viferon, Imupret or homeopathic remedies – tinctures of ginseng, eleutherococcus, Chinese schisandra. In some cases, interferon injections are administered directly to the area of the wart in the mouth. In medical practice, there are cases where conservative treatment is so effective that the neoplasms shrink and gradually disappear. But in most cases, warts have to be removed.
HPV can get into your mouth through kisses, food, cutlery, towels, napkins, or other hygiene items. Increases the likelihood of infection in the presence of wounds or injuries of the oral cavity, chronic diseases of the teeth and gums, friction of dentures, burn mucous hot drinks. People who have a habit of holding their fingers in their mouths or biting their nails can infect themselves with HPV. Pathogenic microorganisms that are on the hands, fall on the mucous membrane and cause the formation of papillomas.
They cause not only discomfort but can also prevent from the normal living, – you will experience discomfort while eating and even speaking. Moreover, the skin on lips is thin, which may result in the appearance of the scratches. As a result, you may face a serious problem because of the inflammation process.
Warts on tongue can be represented by flat warts: bright pink or reddish papule, which has a dense, firm texture, or visually similar to pale epidermal papillae. During growth, condylomas often coalesce to form lobular neoplasms resembling cauliflower. The warts are localized most often under the tongue.
How to get infected?
- Through ordinary household items (extremely rare, but possible);
- by direct contact with the carriers of this virus (quite rarely, usually through saliva).
The factors that cause warts to appear are the following:
- failure to comply with the rules of hygiene (most often these are small children who tend to pull into the mouth all that they get);
- improper diet (lack of vitamins, nutrients, many trace elements, vegetable protein);
- frequent stressful situations, overwork – all that leads to a decrease in immunity;
- oral sex with an HPV carrier;
- the presence of microtrauma in the tongue.
Localization of warts in the oral cavity causes some complications of therapy, which is associated with the impossibility of using traumatic methods of removing such tumors, due to the sensitivity of the mucous membrane and an increase in the healing period of the wound surface due to the constant moist environment. In this case, there are cases when the warts were resolved independently within a few months after the onset, without medical intervention, but this is the exception rather than the rule. The priority method of treating warts on the tongue today is the laser destruction of the defect, which is carried out in conjunction with the rehabilitation of the oral cavity.
If the warts on neck do not bother, they are few, they are not injured by clothes, then they are completely safe. But any benign formation on the skin can be reborn into a malignant one, so you should constantly watch the warts: do they not increase in size, change their color? Since warts tend to multiply, they can infect a very large area of skin. The neck is such a place, which is constantly rubbing with clothes, creating a risk of degeneration of the wart into a cancer tumor, therefore in such places any formation is recommended to be removed.
It is not only an external defect but also a sign of a viral disease. This pathology occurs due to the penetration of the papilloma virus into the body. In addition to the fact that the warts around the eyes do not look aesthetically pleasing, they cause discomfort and pain, and also interfere with seeing normally. In addition, this pathology is infectious. It is necessary to get rid of the wart so that it does not cause dangerous eye diseases that can damage the eyesight. To remove the wart above or below the eye, it is necessary to eliminate the papilloma virus from the body.
It is worthwhile to proceed to treatment after identifying the cause of the formation of warts – this way the removal of growth will be the most effective. There are various approaches to how to remove the wart on the face: from modern drugs and procedures to the natural remedies. Let’s check how you can remove facial warts using natural products that are always at hand. There are several most effective ways on how to get rid of warts on face. Choose the one that suits you best:
- It is necessary to select a few juicy leaves of aloe, just be sure to ensure that the plant was healthy. After the leaves are washed and cleaned, you need to carefully chop them into a kind of gruel, which is applied to the plaster. Further, it is imposed on the wart. This procedure is performed daily until complete elimination of education.
- Filamentous warts on the face, which so spoil the appearance, can be removed with the help of inexpensive but effective Balsamic Liniment. It should be mixed with petroleum jelly, and then carefully applied to the wart. So leave for 30 min, then rinse with plenty of water. This technique is harmless to the skin and can be done every 4 hours.
- One of the easiest natural remedies in the fight against warts is the use of onions and garlic. These natural products are incredibly rich in nutrients, and therefore they are used to treat many diseases. Method of application for removing warts is similar to the method of using aloe: you need to chop the onion and garlic in equal proportions and apply on the affected skin. The procedure is harmless, although it requires exposure due to odor.
- Celandine can also be used for the warts removal. This remedy is a powerful drug to combat growths. There are two possible uses of the remedy: either use natural celandine juice (this will require fresh plants), or an extract (available at any pharmacy). When applying the extract should avoid contact with open skin – this can lead to serious burns. To prevent such effects, apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly on the skin surrounding the wart.
- Apply it to the wart to the complete disappearance of the wart.
- Lotions with salicylic acid. You should wipe the wart several times a day until the wart disappears.
- . Sometimes potatoes are used in conjunction with hydrogen peroxide to achieve a more pronounced effect, but it is worth remembering that this is a more aggressive method that is not suitable for everyone.
Warts can be derived with the help of simple natural recipes successfully. However, it is better to prevent the problem than treat it. That’s why check how you can avoid warts on face.
Only the professional dermatologist can make the necessary recommendations on how to remove a wart on the face without harm to health and so that there are no scars left after the removal. If the specialist sees that it is impossible to get rid of the growth with the help of medicines, he/she offers to turn to mechanical methods of eliminating the defect.
- Laser removal
- The use of radio wave knife
The above-mentioned methods can be successfully used for the removal of face warts taking into account the peculiarities of the wart location. It is better to consult the specialist before making the decision to use any of them because the doctor should examine the wart first and prescribe the best way of getting rid of a wart individually, especially if your wart has started to cause discomfort and pain.
It is necessary to observe the rules for the prevention of the development of warts on face as they cause a lot of discomfort. It is much easier to prevent the appearance of a growth than to treat it later. As a rule, a person knows whether his/her body is prone to the formation of formations or not. If you belong to the category of people who are susceptible to the development of such skin diseases, then you should follow some universal tips:
- Take care of your personal hygiene;
- avoid direct contact with people who have warts;
- constantly strengthen your immunity;
- periodically visit a dermatologist;
- avoid hypothermia;
- eat healthy food;
- get all necessary vitamins.
The growths on the face are the result of a weakened body. If they appear periodically, then you should think about health measures, such as regular exercise, eating fruits and vegetables, elimination of risk factors for viruses. Take care of your health on a regular basis, and then you will not need to think about how to remove the ugly warts on your face!